Monday, January 18, 2010

bk flea.














The Brooklyn Flea is always a treat to attend. There's always something different about it. Love that part of the year its held outdoors under the Manhattan Bridge in Dumbo, then this cool warehouse space around the corner and NOW held throughout a insane former bank! The architecture is amazing as you roam around and checkout all the vendors...through nooks and crannies you are bound to find something. I love lil finds... The food area is where the vault used to be! So cool. If you're stopping in NYC, venture out to see for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about you the other day...and im so bored thrifting in FL and wanted you to come with. I miss our days at Swellegant. Now, i need to come to NYC and enjoy this with you....looks super!

    What did you purchase??

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the photographs!
    I want that one of me wearing the mask—the mask I thought was for bee protection but is actually a fencing helmet, yeah that one. made me think of NIcholas Cage's horrible acting in Wicker Man! no i never saw it, just the amazing u tube clips... a must see!

    ReplyDelete