Monday, September 20, 2010

chelsea flea.

Every couple of weekends during the summer my sister Kristin and I venture on our bikes to a NYC flea market. This time (among many other times) we scoped out the Chelsea Flea. Not in search of anything in particular ever...well my sister is always looking for inspiring craft ideas and I'm inspired taking in all the old vintage things that clutter the place. I love walking through it all & finding something to add to my collection of sorts.
I like this flea b/c you get the best of both worlds on a hot summer day....the blazing outdoor section and then the indoor section without the sun. Regardless they are both pretty hot, but thats the whole adventure in it I guess. I always think of fleas as large treasure chests. You never know what you'll dig up.

1 comment:

  1. Darn it, can we go here next time?? and, when we are both in FL again, i promise to show you all my secret spots.... CHANEL!

    ReplyDelete